What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a self employed professional providing administrative, secretarial and business support services. Working from their own fully equipped offices, VA’s work with a variety of different clients helping them in their businesses on an ad hoc, regular or project basis.
By partnering with their own VA, individuals and businesses can operate more efficiently by focusing on what they do best and growing their business.
What are the benefits if Hiring a Virtual Assistant?
There are many benefits to outsourcing administrative/business support duties for your company and some of these are summarised below.
- Cost Effectiveness – you only pay for productive time and materials used on your work. As we are not an employee of your company, you do not pay National Insurance contributions, pension contributions, holiday pay or sick pay. Our rates are very reasonable for the services provided and can be less than half the cost of employing a Personal Assistant.
- Professional Business Partner – by working in partnership with you, we take the time to get to know your working style, needs and business. We also offer honest advice and feedback allowing you to use your Virtual Assistant to brainstorm ideas and strategy.
- Reliability – by working in partnership with you, we establish trust leaving you safe in the knowledge that a professional is handling your work for you.
- Flexibility – we offer solutions for all types of requirements whether you need work completing on a regular, ad hoc or project specific basis.
- Back Up Support – because we tailor our services to meet individual requirements, we are able to work alongside existing staff to undertake work when they are overstretched or on holiday.
- Frees up your Valuable Time – by outsourcing your tasks to VA Business Solutions, you can concentrate on important things like growing your business, achieving work/life balance, networking and more.